Emotional well-being is the ability to understand ourselves and cope with the challenges life can bring. The ability to acknowledge and share feelings of anger, fear, sadness, stress, hope, love, joy, and happiness in a productive manner contributes to our emotional well-being.
Emotional Well-being Resources
Make it easy for your employees to stay healthy with convenient online seminars
Your employees may want to get or stay healthy, but finding the motivation, information, and time to make it happen can be a challenge. Our online learning seminars are available to help educate your employees about steps they can take to work toward a healthier lifestyle and to empower them with the knowledge and motivation to do so. Each course takes approximately 25 minutes and includes interactive quiz questions, additional resources, and a certificate of completion.
Boost employee productivity with self-guided videos
Easy-to-Follow Yoga and Meditation Videos
Led by a certified wellness coach, certified yoga instructor, and mindfulness practitioner, these mindful meditation and desk yoga series videos help reduce stress and boost productivity.
- Mindful Meditation: It’s easy to get distracted by thoughts of the past or worries about the future during the work day. Mindful meditation may help your employees stay focused on the present. These simple guided meditations help individuals tune in to the senses, reduce stress, and become centered. With regular practice, your employees may even notice an increase in concentration and creativity.
- Desk Yoga: No time or accommodations for a yoga class? Good news: your employees can enjoy the mental and physical benefits of yoga right from their chairs! This series of brief yoga sessions target different areas of the body with moves that can be performed easily and discreetly at a desk. These videos can help undo the stress of the workday and revitalize the body after sitting for long periods of time.
Your Best Self: A Guide to Achieving a Balanced Well-being:
Help your employees become the best version of themselves with the six-session online Your Best Self series, which focuses on all aspects of well-being and vitality — physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Your employees will learn practical skills to help them create a personal blueprint for achieving optimal health. Sessions include:
- Session 1: Achieve Optimal Well-being: Tips for a Well-balanced Life
- Session 2: Your Guide to Creating Healthy Personal Boundaries
- Session 3: Quick Ways to Improve Your Physical Well-being
- Session 4: Cultivating a Healthy Mind through Meditation and Creativity
- Session 5: Nurture Your Emotional Well-being
- Session 6: Living with Purpose: The Importance of Spiritual Well-being
Energy Crisis Diverted
Help your employees find simple solutions to stop their energy drains. This online seminar demonstrates different kinds of energy as well as the relationship between stress and energy levels and mood.
Engage your employees with onsite well-being services
Bringing preventive health screenings and well-being activities directly to your employees at the workplace is an effective way to establish a culture of well-being. By doing this, you create opportunities for employees to easily engage in well-being services and activities, while increasing the visibility of your well-being initiative.
To help you with planning and scheduling services, we have created a resource list of vendors for onsite screenings, flu shots, fitness classes, and a variety of interactive activities and educational programs. While Independence has worked with all of these organizations, it does not endorse individual vendors, products, or services. Any reference herein to any vendor, product, or service by trade name, trademark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation, or approval of Independence. Independence assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein.